The Approved Shopping List
These are the items that I have predicted I will need to buy over the following year, I can purchase / Spend Money on any of these items without breaking the shopping ban.
- Fixing our treadmill - Our treadmill has broken and it will probably cost £200 to fix as apposed to £600 to replace so once we can find someone to do it we will.
- 25KG Plates for the gym - My Husband is close to maxing out our current set of weights so 2 x 25KG plates will be needed soon, I am not ordering them until the minute he needs them though as he has gotten close sooooo many times before then slacked off the training! £100
- 1 x Olympic Barbell - The end where the bolt goes in on our is threaded and it is getting dangerous, a 7ft 20KG barbell is £80 on Amazon but we have a £40 voucher we got as a wedding gift so we will only be spending £40
1 Set of bedding, we only have two sets as it is and one of them is getting really tatty so one more set is approved. - £35Spent £31 of a voucher we had for the wedding
- 1 new pair of trainers for the husband £100
- 1 new pair of running trainers for the husband - £100 (he doesn't even want these but he does really need them his are trashed)
- Tablet for my son - his is falling apart I don't think it has long left in it - £100
- Laptop for me when mine goes - It won't be long now :( - £500
My son has been waking up early in the morning saying he is cold, he has always been quite warm blooded but the nights are very cold at the moment, he has a summer duvet and has always just had a summer duvet all year round so I bought him a 10.5 tog duvet for the winter. Obviously I feel no guilt for this purchase. It was £14.99.